2012 | Presentations Monday 15 October, 2012
Free Portraits | Sat, 1 Sep – Sat, 8 Dec2012
Presentations of Portraits
Infact, we would be delighted if you would support us by sharing these images with your family, friends and others in your social networks.
Click on each of the tabs to the right for guidelines that will make it quick and easy to share in this special celebration experience!
Here is how!
- Scroll through the collection: click on and slide the blue bar to scroll through the wall of images. Or click on the toggles at the sides of the screen;
- View larger images: click on an image for a larger view. You may use the arrows in the middle of the bottom of the screen or the toggles on the side to page through the collection. Click on any image again to return to the thumbnail view;
- Fullscreen View: click on the double arrow-head in the bottom right-hand corner of the screen. Click on the arrow-head again to return to the page view;
- Slideshow View: click on an image, then click on the mini screen in the middle of the bottom of the main screen. Click on it again to return to the page view.
Best view in town: Fullscreen + Slideshow View!
If you would like to send an eMail message, please send it to: [email protected] or you may post a comment at the bottom of the page.
How to share to FaceBook or Twitter:
- to share the complete photowall, click on the FaceBook or Twitter icon on the bottom right of the photo wall;
- to share a single image, click on the image for a larger view and then click on the FaceBook or Twitter icon on the right-hand side of the image.
Sharing is caring. Just do it!
To download an image:
- click on the image for a larger view;
- click on the arrowhead in a square on the right-hand top corner to open the image in our Flickr Photostream;
– click on “Actions” above the image;
- select “View all sizes“;
- select the size you wish to download;
- click on “Download the [size choosen] of this image“.
The heart of this programme is to give the gift of a free portrait to people who could not otherwise afford it!
The collection is freely available to the public to view, share, download and use as part of supporting the Free Portraits programme.
For more information about Free Portraits:
- click here to read more online; or
- click here to view a collection of on-set and behind-the-scenes images taken during Free Portraits events.